for the Advertise with Us page
Advertise with Us
The Sampson store opens on Jun 2002. Our mission is to promote the importance of safe sex and the knowledge of proper use of condoms via selling high quality condoms on the Internet.
As we are selling precious condoms imported from Japan, the price is higher comparing with the ordinary condoms available on the market. Therefore, you can imagine how much buying power our customers have. It is also proven by analyzing the buying practice of our shoppers. Therefore, advertising with us is the best choice for promoting your products or services.
44% of our customers are in the age range between 18 and 25, whilst 23% and 15% are under 18 and in the range 26-30 respectively. 60% of the customers are male. Amongst all customers, half of the customers are from Hong Kong, 30% of the customers are from Europe, U.S., Australia and New Zealand. The rest of the customers are from other countries in the World.
You will see how the Sampson store makes the changes for your business when we have become your business partner.
Summary of our Advertising Plans
The Sampson store provides various ways of online advertisings. You will be requested to provide an image and a hyperlink (URL) to your target destination. Please note that we do not accept any business/material which contains pornographic or gamble content.
In addition, we have Video and Ads in special formats as well as sponsorship. Never the less, we accept your marketing materials and deliver to our customers along with the items purchased by the customer. For more information, please contact us for details.
- This price quote is effective from 1st January, 2015.
- Advertising materials should be provided 7 days before the publishing date.
- This price quote is for your reference only. The terms and conditions, as well as the price, should be confirmed upon the mutual agreement.
- Enquiry. Please call to +852 8192-7979 or send email to info[at]sampsonstore.com.
- The Sampson store reserves the right to accept or reject any advertiser.